Sunnyside

SES has got to be the most amazing school I have ever attended. Our 8th grade class has become so close. And it's not just the 8th grade class, but the whole middle school thats close. We just had the last dance of the year and it was full of tears and hugs. People that hardly knew each other were hugging! It's not gonna be the same in high school. There wont be the same sense of community and nobody's gonna understand all the Sunnyside jokes! Plus I know that the teachers will never be as cool as the ones at SES!
[Ugh I've got alot of mosquito bites! Its driving me nuts!] I'm even going to miss the people that I didnt like very much... =\ Gah I dont want it to be summer! I want to go to school tomorrow!

School got out at 11:30 am today so I got home really early. I realized how much I wanted to be back at school because I was really bored and had nothing to do! [AHHHH the mosquito bites are so itchy!!!!!]

Wow...I just wrote alot and nobody's gonna read it anyway...hmmm =P

I know I'm gonna go to Powell's books alot this summer! I can't stay away from that place for too long... And of course I'm going to California cause we must go there multiple times each year. [still itchy]

I'm getting bored of writing this...=|

0 comments: