Going Home...

I'm at the Oakland airport right now... Our flight back to Portland leaves at 5:40 and right now its only 4:20... I think its really sad how all of these stores opened up at 3 in the morning. Its stupid! Getting up at 3 in the morning to shop is dumb! And my mom tells me that this morning ppl were so anxious to get into Walmart, that an employee was trampled to death! What the h*ll?! I feel bad for that person's family. Wouldnt it be horrible to find out that a family member was killed because ppl wanted to go shopping at 3 in the morning?! Its only the day after Thanksgiving!!!! Christmas isn't for a month! I went to the mall with my friend about two weeks ago and they were playing Christmas music. I could go on and on about this early holiday stuff but I wont.
Its been 12 minutes since I started writing. It took me a long time just to write that paragraph. I'm sitting here right now with my bid Domo dude. Jordan's sitting across from me and my dad's sitting next to me. I think our plane just pulled up outside... Not sure... I think its actually too early.
Oh when I first go here, I opened up my suitcase and I found a notice for bag inspection! It kind of felt like an invasion of privacy... But I guess my bag did look kind of suspicious. It was really heavy.
I started reading a book last night called Feed. I forget who wrote it but its pretty good so far.
I threw up last night. But I was suprised that I didnt upchuck any food. Cause I had eaten alot for Thanksgiving. I woke up this morning feeling fine so it wasnt anything serious.
i should probably stop now cause I dont know when we will have to leave.

0 comments: